It snowed for the first time this year. Wasn't a lot of snow, but the ice, wind, and cold made it quite nasty out.
Because of the weather & sickness, we stayed home (excluding a few quick shopping trips).
Took the boys out in the snow. Joseph was super excited to get to wear his boots and snow pants. Both boys liked the feel of walking on the snow, but mostly just played what they usually do outside . . . walk on the wall, collect rocks, run down the hill, etc.
I wiped 3 noses constantly. The boys and mine . . . Doug was on his own. This cold is completely winning in our house right now.
Laundry, laundry, and more laundry.
I started work for an online class I will be taking through January. I planned to take this class in October, but it was delayed due to enrollment twice. What is the class you ask? Latino Literature. Not my first choice in classes, but the online license renewal classes are few and I need to be taking my classes online for obvious reasons. The class has been interesting so far.
We finally put up the Christmas tree. {grin}

The boys and I watched Frosty the Snowman. They love snowmen right now & talk about them constantly.
I put window clings on our glass window low enough for the boys to play with (the glass is always dirty anyway). Joseph loves to put up the window clings and Benjamin loves to tear them down, so it works perfectly!
Benjamin's insulin needed to be mixed again. I mix it once a month for him. This week will be the one year anniversary of his diagnosis. Hard to believe.
Joseph has developed an opinion about socks. White, tan, and gray are unacceptable. He likes the stripped, patterned, and colorful ones.
We enjoyed homemade Orange Julius today. The boys loved them!
Do you remember when
I Thought It Would Be Fun to let my boys play with shaving cream? We tried it again, and it went much better. {grin}
Wow, the excitement never stops at our house. I bet you are just so jealous of our weekend after reading all this {grin}.
1 comment:
I kind of am, since your post never once included the word "vomit." ;)
Post a Comment