There are days when I wonder what it would have been like to have one baby at a time. I sometimes envy the time mama's have with their {one} baby. More time to hold & cuddle. Maybe a little more time to sleep {grin}.
BUT...
I wouldn't trade the friendship I see between Benjamin & Joseph for anything!
I think I have shared this here before, but I can share again, right? {grin} When I was pregnant with the boys, I secretly hoped I would have 2 children of the same gender, because of the potential friendship I knew they might share.
Watching them play together makes my heart burst some days.
The giggles are the best!
Tickle fight! So fun!
When your brother falls down you often "fall down" as well, just because you both think it is hysterical!
Hugging or Wrestling? Sometimes the line between the 2 is very hard to find!
A friend loves you all the time. A brother is always there to help you.
Proverbs 17:17
* * * * *
We all have colds today and are staying close to home. However, it has warmed up to the 40's today (I think?) and so we are playing outside. Noses can be wiped outside of the house, just as easily as inside. {smile}
The boys are in love with the neighbor's dog.

1 comment:
I loved this post. I am really looking forward to seeing the friendship grow between my boys. Your sons are adorable and they share a very special bond as twins.
Post a Comment