Wednesday, May 16, 2012

32nd Birthday

Yesterday I turned 32.
Wow, time goes fast!

Here a few photos of me from some of my earlier birthdays . . .


The first part of my day was full of the "normal."
You know:  4 little boys, spit up, food service, sand, conflict resolutions, owie fixing, cleaning up sand and dirt, and numerous cuddles!

Then in the evening my amazing in-laws watched the boys and Doug and I had a little date to HuHots complete with cheese cake.  Yummy!  After we got home it was cookies, and some gifts.
I felt completely loved and spoiled!


I love how at this age the boys get soooooooooo excited for anyone's birthday & want to jump into the celebration in any way they can!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Hu Hot is our favorite date place too!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE cheesecake <3 Sounds like a perfect birthday, glad you got spoiled.