Joseph has developed an all out obsession with Star Wars this past month.
At night, right before bed . . .
"Mommy, I am going to think about Star Wars while I go to sleep.
I will think about 3 guys: Chewbacca, Han Solo, and Yoda."
"Mommy, I am going to think about Star Wars while I go to sleep.
I will think about 3 guys: Chewbacca, Han Solo, and Yoda."
Chewbacca is his favorite. Although, the last few days Yoda has been growing in favor.
He "sings" the songs & loves listening to the sound track.
He watches the movies with Daddy (so Daddy can edit where appropriate!), and often the first thing Daddy hears when he walks in the door at night is, "Excuse me Daddy, can we watch Star Wars?"
All toys are turned into lightsabers.
A few weeks ago Daddy took out his Star War Legos to play with the boys.
It was THE BEST THING EVER!
It was THE BEST THING EVER!
Driving in the car the other night we had the following conversation . . .
Joseph: Mommy, when I grow up I will drive a spaceship.
Me: Really? Are you going to go to the moon?
(I thought he was thinking NASA and astronauts)
Joseph: Yes, but I will not drive Yoda's spaceship - it is small. I will be Chewbacca.
Me: Really? Are you going to go to the moon?
(I thought he was thinking NASA and astronauts)
Joseph: Yes, but I will not drive Yoda's spaceship - it is small. I will be Chewbacca.
Me: Oh Honey, you will always be Joseph.
Joseph: OK, but I will drive Chewbacca's space ship, the Millenium Falcom.
Me: Ok
{grin}
Me: Ok
{grin}
Love this boy!
2 comments:
haha this post cracked me up!!
Haha, super cute! What little sweet hearts.
Post a Comment