Saturday, August 13, 2011

I've Been. . .

Very, very, very busy this last week. {grin}


We just got back from a wonderful week spent with family in Florida.  
It was amazing!

We arrived home this evening & I am already feeling the crush of responsibilities here at home.
However, I couldn't resist taking a few moments to start looking at couple photos.

I have some fun moments to share.  
I want to get them written before the memories slip away.  


But for now, I need to pull myself away from the photos and finish unpacking.




4 comments:

Mandie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandie said...

I love the picture of Ben. He looks so happy! I am anxiously awaiting the rest of the pictures. :-)

P.S. I forgot a letter in the last post so I wanted to try again.

Julie said...

So glad you had a wonderful relaxing week and that you got to spend time with family... Happy unpacking ;o)

IowaGal5 said...

Seeing this picture of you lying on the beach just makes me want to go back soooooo bad!
I love Ben's joy and enthusiasm.