"I believe in the imagination. . .
What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see."
D. Michals
D. Michals
* * * *
Happy Monday you all!
I am looking ahead to a week of:
Numerous little ones running around under my feet,
Continuous requests to "hold me,"
Keeping cool in a wadding pool, sprinklers, and any other way we can,
Innumerable cuddles and kisses,
Play dough, colors, and paint,
Running and praying for my littles,
Dirt, mud, and sand,
Baths & deeply breathing in the smell of clean hair as I cuddle and sing in toddler beds,
Laundry, washing floors, picking up toys (always!),
Dancing to oodles of kiddy songs,
Listening to giggles and creative games galore,
Preparing, serving, and cleaning up food (over, and over, and over!),
Counting the days till I fly away to the beach,
Telling the story of Daniel and the Lions over and over (because it is the new favorite!), and what a great way to remember God's faithfulness to those who love him most of all.
Learning continuously to lay down my plans & selfish desires for the more important job of teaching and training,
And I couldn't imagine any better plans than devoting my days to the treasures God has entrusted to me!
3 comments:
What a sweet post!
Debbie,
I just have to say that, from the perspective of a woman who's dealt with infertility for a long time, your blog posts are so refreshing! You always seem to see the blessing God has given you with your boys(despite all the work involved), and I so appreciate your God-given perspective!
Liz Augsburger
Debbie, I love your perspective, too - always so refreshing to see a mom who truly loves doing what God has called her to. :) Loved this post! :)
Post a Comment