Thursday, July 21, 2011

You Can Never Have Too Much

Chocolate
Chocolate Chips!


I made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies to take to a friend who just had a new baby girl.

Of course a few were kept for my boys and the other munchkins that join us during the day.

Joseph was especially excited for his cookie at snack time,
but then started crying when I put it in front of him.

Apparently, I did not used enough chocolate chips for his liking.
He was really, really sad about this!

Luckily, I have been using chocolate chips for potty treats 
(only 1 at a time for being dry & telling me he needs to go).


I handed Joseph 5 "extra" chips.

He poked them into the cookie & then
ate it as happily as could be!!!



Once again verifying that a little extra chocolate is always a good thing!


Smart Kid!!!

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

That's my grandson. You can never have too much chocolate.

Julie said...

Hes a boy after my own heart! Randy always thinks I put to many in the cookie dough (he likes to eat it uncooked and I guess he likes the dough more than the choco chips?). More is better to me :o) Cute new header too! Love the pictures <3