This weekend we are:
Enjoying water fun and lots of it!
Playing with our favorite toy right now. . . the squirt bottles.
It is the best $.99 I have spent in a long time {grin}.
Growing squash, tomatoes, and corn.
Eating our first corn on the cob of the season.
Shopping for and purchasing expensive, special sunscreen for Joseph; my boy who is allergic to the "normal" stuff.
Buying new (and quite big with lots of growing room) size 8 shoes for the boys.
They call them the frog shoes because they have green on them.
Joseph especially loves new shoes & has been so excited to wear them.
Making our new puzzle from Auntie Dawn.
(The boys are loving large floor puzzles right now.)
Running 6 miles in the rain.
Coloring.
Shedding tears and praying for a friend who lost her 3 month old baby boy.
(He has a twin brother and my heart is breaking for them!).
Cuddling my own "baby" Joseph during his nap because sad news make us remember to hold our babies close and treasure the moments we have with them.
Eating outside, because we can (and it means less clean up for mama).
Being grateful that fruit is cheap right now!
Spending time with some of our favorite people (Uncle Nate & Aunt Pam).
Eating pizza & watching a great movie.
Learning to do somersaults.
(Benjamin has it mastered, Joseph is still working on them)
Worshiping with our church family.
Teaching the kids worship time.
Learning more about parenting biblically.
Doing yard work.
And tonight, FIREWORKS, for the first time with the boys.
We showed them on YouTube what to expect.
Joseph keeps asking/telling us that the sun is gone, because he can hardly wait!
1 comment:
The squirt bottles are a GREAT idea - Z is really into waterguns this summer, but Natalie can't shoot them so she gets frustrated - next time I'll give her a squirt bottle!!! :) I'm praying for Angela & her family, too - I never thought of how much more it would affect me if I had twins until you & Londa each pointed that out! As it is, I was up half the night thinking about their family - so hard!!! What a great reminder to cuddle our babies!
Post a Comment