Friday, July 8, 2011

"It's Ok, Mommy"

Today I went to some garage sales with the boys.

At one point I got a little lost.
(If you know me, you understand that this is a frequent occurrence as I have a directional disability!)

I commented to the boys that, 
"Oh No, Mommy is a little lost.  I'm not sure where we are or how to get home."

Joseph spoke up from the back seat, "It will be OK, Mommy.  You will figure it out!"
Benjamin said, "Just go the right way mommy!"

Thanks for the encouragement and vote of confidence boys!
{grin}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan used to cheer me on when I went potty. Little boys are all about the positive reinforcement, I guess. ;)

Julie said...

At least they had confidence in you :o) When we got lost a few weeks ago my second kept piping up from the backseat "Oh NO! We're lost and we're NEVER going to find out way home!" "Oh NO, we dont know where we are, Daddys going to get home and we'll NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!" etc etc etc...