(Almost) Potty Trained
After almost no work on my part, Benjamin decided he was ready to be potty trained.
Over the weekend he started telling me he needed to go while he was wearing a diaper.
I put him in underwear Monday morning. It is now Tuesday evening and we have had only two accidents.
He is telling me when he needs to go. I am not needing to remind him!
I put him in underwear Monday morning. It is now Tuesday evening and we have had only two accidents.
He is telling me when he needs to go. I am not needing to remind him!
Good Job Big Boy!!!
Mama is so very proud of you.
Seriously, is it just me or are little boy tushies in underwear just so cute?!!
We are doing pull-ups at sleeping times (although it was dry after nap today).
We talk a lot about keeping our Thomas underwear pretty and dry.
We do a happy potty dance after he has stayed dry, told me he needs to go, and gone. {grin}
We do a happy potty dance after he has stayed dry, told me he needs to go, and gone. {grin}
This has been totally "child lead" potty training & I love it this way!
He was just ready.
(I hope I didn't just "jinks" myself by writing this post!)
4 comments:
I'm happy for you and so pleased this has worked out so well with Ben. Hopefully Joseph will figure it out and be ready for big boy underwear soon! (Yes, Ben's "Thomas Tushie" is squeezably cute!)
That is so awesome!!! Z has been potty training for a few weeks now & still doesn't always tell me when he needs to go or make it to the potty on time - so hang in there if he still has accidents - but that's wonderful - I'm so happy for you!!!! :)
Yeah Ben! That is great!
Woohoo!! Motivating me to do round three with Haylee... Ive been SO not motivated to get her completely trained. YAY!
Post a Comment