I have tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. I miss them so much. So proud of them and YOU all. I wish the video had kept going. It sounded like it was building into a whole rousing chorus at the end! Can't wait to see Ben star in his own video clip.
This video was SOOOO cute! :) I saw it on Pam's blog - he is so adorable - I love how you're teaching them God's truth through songs at such a young age! :)
5 comments:
that is sooooo cute and made me laugh out loud. They are so cute. Good job with the music lessons mom!
What a joyful dinner table!
Awe, that is so precious! Melts my heart!
I have tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. I miss them so much. So proud of them and YOU all. I wish the video had kept going. It sounded like it was building into a whole rousing chorus at the end! Can't wait to see Ben star in his own video clip.
This video was SOOOO cute! :) I saw it on Pam's blog - he is so adorable - I love how you're teaching them God's truth through songs at such a young age! :)
Post a Comment