A few years ago I was given 2 beautiful masterpieces.
They were created by an amazing Artist.
.
.
Early on I committed that...
I want to enjoy the masterpiece to the fullest extent that the Artist intended.
I want to care for the masterpieces in a way that would please the Artist.
I want to value the masterpieces in the way that Artist desires.
I want the artwork to continually reminded me of the Artist's greatness & goodness.
Many days I don't enjoy, value, and care for the masterpieces as well as I know the Artist would desire, but with His help I am learning.
5 comments:
This is the sweetest post ever, and your boys are SO CUTE. :)
Love the pictures. The boys are so alike and also SO different. Is that possible?
Mom/Grandma
That is so sweet! Those pictures are adorable. I especially love that last one of their little bottoms in the air. Too too cute!!
Wow, I love this post - so cute, and such a great reminder for all of us to whom God has entrusted little masterpieces! :) Your boys are adorable as well. :)
what a beautiful post! I so enjoy reading your blog, although I've been terrible about leaving comments. Can't believe they're two already. It's been fun to follow their growth since the beginning!
Kate
Post a Comment