I am going to just ignore the fact that it has been over a week since I posted. I guess I was just needing a little blog break.
Joseph, you are such a little hoarder collector!
Everywhere we go you start gathering up some little "treasure" (rocks, cars, corn cobs...), and then hold to them firmly with both hands, refusing to put them down even to climb.
On occasion you will use your little bucket (so worth the $1 I paid in April) to carry all your treasures around.
Just having the items with you fills you with pride & extream happiness!
Oh, and if your brother even thinks about examining your "treasures"....
Let's just say sharing is still a work in progress in your life.
Here are a few pictures I took of you the other afternoon as you were playing the the driveway with your "treasures"...
Joseph, I am praying that someday you will hold just as firmly, and be just as delighted, in the "treasures" that our Heavenly Father has for us!
1 comment:
Joseph ~ I love YOU and your treasures too!!!
Post a Comment