Thursday, September 30, 2010

Zoo Fun

Yesterday, I took the boys to the ZOO.
I have been wanting to do this all summer & for one reason or another we just haven't.
The weather was perfection yesterday, so I decided it was time.

The boys were really excited and just ran from one thing to the next.
The animals were all sleepy, so it was hard to hold the boys attention with "just" the animals, but they loved the paths from one place to the next & the stairs & the doors & the rocks!

Benjamin especially liked the big kitties.

Joseph's favorite thing, by far, was riding the small train around the zoo. He cried & threw a little fit when he realized the ride was done.

It was a fun memory to make with the boys. I could just see their understanding of the world growing. Seeing how big the animals in the books we read really are, was very "world expanding" for them.



I enjoyed looking back at the pictures from the zoo last year. Wow, time flies. If you want to see click HERE. {grin}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember taking our boys to the zoo when they were that age. So cute. They grow too fast, but they still love the zoo. :)