Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday






I have to say something! Joseph loves these car band-aids. Last night they came off in the bathtub & he lost it. Gigantic tears!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always laugh when I hear children who LOVE to wear Band-Aids. My kids would cry if I suggested that they needed a Band-Aid. I'd assure them that they were "ouchless," but that never seemed to be of much help :) Love your pictures!

Ronette said...

I'm not sure why my post was anonymous. I much have checked the wrong box!

une autre mère said...

My girls are the same way! We've made a pretty strict rule about "no band-aids unless there's blood." Or mosquito bites - they work wonders at stopping those nasty itches.

Hope the rest of your summer is boo-boo free! :)

IowaGal5 said...

Ditto Ronette! All three of mine despise bandaids because they hurt worse than the boo-boo when it comes to taking them off! In fact, when Trent has blood work done, he specifically tells the lab-gal "no bandaid, no tape, I'll just hold the cotton ball here for a while!"
Joe-Joe is so cute though. How does Ben feel about bandaids?
Autie Dawn