Monday, September 20, 2010

Who Says???

...Real boys can't play soccer while holding a flower?

Joseph fell in love with this artificial flower the other day and wouldn't put it down for anything! At bedtime he bawled because I wouldn't let him sleep with it.


Both boys have really started to enjoy kicking a ball around. It gets interesting at times since we share a driveway with 4 other families (read...lots of cars for the ball to roll under!).
Benjamin has especially taken to it and he actually is starting to develop some good kicking form. Doesn't this next picture just make him look like a future soccer goalie?

I hope everyone is having a great start to your week. Get out and enjoy some sunshine & warmth (if you can) before its gone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know alot about soccer, but they look like "stars-in-the-making" to me --- flower and all!!

Sarah Hensley said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!! They are soooo handsome too. And seriously, they look like they really know what they're doing with that ball!! :)

greglong said...

As a former soccer goalie, I say YES, he does look like a future soccer goalie.

Debbie Myers said...

You have two of the cutest boys! Titus would have so much fun with them!