Thursday, April 15, 2010

{these moments}

{these moments}
Simple, special, extraordinary moments. Moments I want to pause, savor, and remember. Moments that I know are fleeting.

* * * * *

Benjamin:

At this {moment} you LOVE "doggies." You stand on the sofa watching out the window just hoping one will appear. When a "doggy" does walk by you get sooooooo excited!

At this {moment} you do this hysterical walk that reminds us of a chicken. You bend your knees just a little, stick out your elbows, and walk. We laugh every time.

At this {moment} you want to go on wagon rides all the time. Every time we go outside you start saying "ride" over and over, and you get very upset if I put you in the car instead of the wagon.

Joseph:

At this {moment} you are very interested in "collecting" pebbles when we are outside. You bring them to me for holding and say "thank you" or you put them on the seat of your riding toy and push them around the driveway.

At this {moment} whenever Daddy or I appear in a room you excitedly say "Daddy/Mommy home!" even if we never left the house. I think you really mean "Daddy/Mommy are here with me & that makes me happy!"





No comments: