Joe and Ben look great in the Diamondback shirts; but I have seen them look great in their Cub shirts, also. Please know that I am neutral about which they wear! I have even enjoyed seeing them in pictures in which they wore no shirts at all! Thank you for these pictures and please keep taking and showing more!
5 comments:
Their Uncle Tim needs to teach them that it is Go Diamondbacks no matter who they are playing :)
Joe and Ben look great in the Diamondback shirts; but I have seen them look great in their Cub shirts, also. Please know that I am neutral about which they wear! I have even enjoyed seeing them in pictures in which they wore no shirts at all! Thank you for these pictures and please keep taking and showing more!
I LOVE Ben's expressions!!!!! Sooooo much personality!!!!!!!!!!
You guys should be TWINS fans.....sorry. Lame pun ;)
CUTE! They are looking like toddlers more and more! It's really fun...seriously!
Post a Comment