Tuesday, March 9, 2010

6 Quick Reason I Have Not Been Blogging

My Mom is here
(and thanks to the fog will be staying longer than we thought!)

Doug had his 31st Birthday

We traveled 7 hours to Minnesota

We celebrated my Grandpa's 90th Birthday
(and introduced him to Benjamin & Joseph for the first time)
We traveled 7 hours back from Minnesota
* * * * *
We discovered Doug's car was broken (not the one we took to Grandpa's) when we got home & is needing a major repair to be drivable.
I & both boys are sick (chest cold + fever)...again {sigh}
I am trying to complete work for an on-line license renewal credit class
* * * * *
I will be back with more details later, but for now, real life is demanding my attention.
"Time is the most undefinable yet paradoxical of things; the past is gone, the future is not come, and the present becomes the past even while we attempt to define it, and, like the flash of lightning, at once exists and expires..."

No comments: