Saturday, February 27, 2010

Breakfast Out With The Man I Love

Today I was happy to go out for a little breakfast with my husband. Some time together was very needed. The changes in our home since Benjamin's diagnose have been exhausting & stretching and we both have been craving some time as just a couple, away from the demands of parenthood. I am so grateful that Doug has been my partner through these past few months.

Doug, you are a huge reason why in weariness, I survive. I love the heart you have to help me in my role as mom. It never ceases to amaze me how much you do to help me through the tough days. When I am beyond tired, having you around is even more special & a little time out as a couple...awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dates are such a blessing. I so often feel like Art is my lifeline. So blessed with a good man. :)

DAD / Grandpa Carter said...

Good job. The most important thing you can do for Ben and Joe is to be a strong couple and a united "team." Always make time for Dad and Mom together!

Kate Hydorn said...

beautiful picture of the two of you! You certainly deserve some time away and together!