Friday, February 26, 2010

Want To See Some Cute Little Boys?


Well today is your lucky day!




Benjamin is feeling great today & sporting a brand new haircut. He is as cuddly as can be & can't get enough of being read to (or looking at books if no adult is available)! His favorite books are the animal ones.
Joseph is talking up a storm. I think he is learning a new word every hour. His new passionate love is pickles. Totally adorable when he says "pickle please" and makes a large chipmunk noise when I hand one to him. He will eat them until I cut him off, and cry because he wants more.

(btw - Benjamin hates pickles & looks at Joseph like he is crazy for liking them)

6 comments:

Kristi Carter said...

Someone clearly inherited his mothers love of pickles. :)

Aunt Kristi

IowaGal5 said...

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!! Yes, today IS my lucky day. I needed some sunshine, blue skies and BLUE EYES to give me that spring in my step! Love the big-boy haircut. And the pickle pix are adorable. Now I just want "chipmunk noise/pickle please" video and I will be in 7th heaven.
Oh BTW - I'm with Ben, "Pickles, seriously, are you crazy? Ew."

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Seriously, those boys and their blue eyes.....gorg!!

JoAnn said...

Kristi is correct. I certainly remember getting Joseph's mom to eat almost anything if I promised her a piece of pickle. Also love Ben's new haircut. See you all on Tuesday, Lord willing.
Love, Mom/Grandma

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Such cute boys! These are great pictures! So glad for healthy boys again!

Tim said...

I got to agree with Ben when it comes to the view of pickles.

-Uncle Tim