Your guys doing their "huggie / wrestlie" thing. Is Ben always on the bottom? My younger brother always ended up on top of me and look how I turned out. Better watch this! ;)
Don't you wish you could just bottle up the sound of the giggles and the feel of that soft baby skin? Your blog always makes my mind flood with memories...thanks! :)
4 comments:
ooh-wee-- I just want to squeeze those little babes! :)
Your guys doing their "huggie / wrestlie" thing. Is Ben always on the bottom? My younger brother always ended up on top of me and look how I turned out. Better watch this! ;)
Don't you wish you could just bottle up the sound of the giggles and the feel of that soft baby skin? Your blog always makes my mind flood with memories...thanks! :)
these are fantastic pictures...I love wordless Wednesday! What wonderful documentation (via blog) you have made for your boys in the future :)
Post a Comment