I am so glad for a day set aside to just remember the goodness of God.
We had a wonderful, long Thanksgiving weekend! It wasn't hard for me to feel grateful...I was surrounded by my family who joined us from all over.
My parents, my grandparents, sisters, brothers, sister-to-be, niece & nephews, great grandparents, and my husband's parents, all were able to join us in my sisters garage for a feast. Laughter, friendship & gratefulness, bound all of us together.
Then we did it all over again on Saturday...just with a smaller group.
Pretty amazing Thanksgiving! Prepare for multiple photographs of the fun now! {grin}
All 19 of us gathered around the table (in the garage!)
These are my grandparents. They have been married 60 years now!
Joseph loved singing with Grandpa & Great Grandma. Joseph REALLY likes away in a manger right now & Great Grandma was happy to play it for him.
Aunt Pam graciously hosted all of us in her garage. She did an AWESOME job!
Uncle Nate helped too!
Trying for a 4 generation picture
And a cousin picture
The boys were very interested in Stanley. He is their Auntie Dawn's new "baby."
Brooke with Uncle Doug. I wish I had a picture of her in my boots stomping around & saying "Uncle Doug, I am your wife Debbi now."
Family
And this is my husband's grandmother. She is 96. Isn't she beautiful!?!
The boys were showered with attention by the 7 grandparents & 4 aunts & 2 uncles. It will be a rude awakening for them once it is back to just mommy all day.

We are 100% blessed by the family God gave us! Thank you everyone for your work & travels. You made it a special weekend with special memories to treasure.
3 comments:
looks like you all had a wonderful time :)
So funny what Brooke said to Doug...out of the mouth of babes :)
PS. Love your new layout
I really appreciate all the pictures, Debbie. With regard to the four-generation photo: We took a few; was this one really the best or did you use it because it was "cute" with Ben and Joe squirming and everyone laughing about that?
Post a Comment