I have excluded sound because, well, that would destroy the entire protégé perception I'm trying to portray!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How darling! Wish we had computer access at Gr. Grandma J's place so I could show these pictures to her now. She will be thrilled when she gets to see them!
I was just about to ask where the sound was till I read your comment. I'm sure the song just needed a little tweaking right? Mostly it followed a melodic tune and harmony? So cute Deb! You do such a great job of capturing the life of your boys. They will look back at this years from now and love the details and the memories that you are recording for posterity. Have you looked into printing your blog out anymore?
Reply to your final comment: Yes, we are all completely conviced that they are the next "Bethovans" - especially Joseph, since he also uses his MOUTH to play the keys! I'll let Trent know that he has competition!
4 comments:
How darling! Wish we had computer access at Gr. Grandma J's place so I could show these pictures to her now. She will be thrilled when she gets to see them!
I was just about to ask where the sound was till I read your comment. I'm sure the song just needed a little tweaking right? Mostly it followed a melodic tune and harmony? So cute Deb! You do such a great job of capturing the life of your boys. They will look back at this years from now and love the details and the memories that you are recording for posterity. Have you looked into printing your blog out anymore?
I hope they will give my a concert when I am there for Thanksgiving.
Reply to your final comment:
Yes, we are all completely conviced that they are the next "Bethovans" - especially Joseph, since he also uses his MOUTH to play the keys!
I'll let Trent know that he has competition!
Post a Comment