Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some Sickness Updates

Still sick.

This illness (whatever it is...H1N1, seasonal flu, a really bad cold, bronchitis????) is really hanging on.
Cough, cough, cough...but the fevers are gone.
Life keeps going.
We sleep when we can.
I drink hot beverages.
The boys eat lots of fruit (it's what they want most).
We read lots of books (Joseph thinks if an adult is sitting that means he should be in their lap with a book).
Joseph said "cuddle" when I got him this morning ♥.
We watch the Baby Einstein video.
Jammies are lived in.
Daddy plays Legos with the boys.
We missed our church family today.
Wal-Mart was sold out of children's ibuprofen so we are not the only sick family.
We are praying that this illness goes away soon.


1 comment:

DAD / Grandpa Carter said...

Debbi - Thanks for the update. I know God will get you all through this and when you are all healthy again, you will sooooo appreciate feeling good again! Meanwhile, be encouraged from verses like this one from Romans 8:18 -- "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."

WOW! I understand this to mean that the glory which we look for surpasses a thousand times the misery of our afflictions. All being well considered, I gather.

May God help and encourage you!