Monday, September 14, 2009

Your Grandpas Should be Proud

Farming is a deep part of our family history. Both Doug & I have Grandparents & Great Grandparents that were/are farmers & Doug's dad worked for John Deere.

Soooooo I can only imagine how seeing these to boys play with a "John Deere" tractor (thank you Aunt Dawn for passing it on!) fills their Grandpas' hearts with joy!

Who knows. Maybe someday one, or both, of these boys will drive their own real John Deere tractor!











Oh & BTW...Does anyone else see DIMPLES in this last picture of Joseph?!!!

1 comment:

IowaGal5 said...

Dimples??? Well....maybe a little if I use my imagination...but I think the cheeks are a bit too chunky to tell yet! ;)
I didn't find the tractor - it is from Grandpa Rose. I am just passing it along since mine are WAAAAAY to big for it now. I have the rumble tractor still. It needs to get to you. THey will be ready for it soon. It is wider and harder to reach the floor if the legs aren't long enough yet.
Darling pix - love the last one of Joe.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
Auntie Dawn