Monday, September 14, 2009

Finished

Remember my nap time project from a week ago? Well, this morning I moved it into the kitchen.

I like the results, but don't love them. It looks nice & will definitely work for holding napkins, bibs, Tupperware, etc. I can tell I am still an amateur if I look closely at it, but I'm please with it for my "first try" at redoing old furniture.
The $20 price tag is just perfect for us!



4 comments:

Clarinda said...

Wow! It looks great. good job on it! I love how paint can change something so amazingly!

Karen said...

It looks great!! It's kind of fun to see some new life in something you already have!!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Wow! It looks great!! If you ever interested (and I'm not saying you need to), I know where you can get some inexpensie hardware ...(like less that 1.50 ea)
I love it when DIY projects are finished!!

IowaGal5 said...

I like how it turned out. But I am not sure I like it in the kitchen. Of course, who am I to talk? I have a computor station and plastic storage drawers in my dining room - real classy huh? We do what we gotta do! You are very ambitious for taking on the project - I know i would never have had the patience or the vision to accomplish the task! And I love the black with the plant and picture on top!