Friday, September 4, 2009

Guess My Naptime Project Today ???

Did you guess?

This is my dresser from when I was a little girl.


It has been sitting in our unfinished basement holding craft supplies for a couple of years.

We have no need for a pink dresser in this home (right now at least!).

So this morning the boys & I made a trip to Home Depot and purchased some spray paint.

We bought 2 cans of a base coat & 3 cans of glossy black.

This afternoon during nap & tonight after the boys bedtime I am going to try something I have NEVER done before.

I am going to spray paint this dresser.

Wish Me Luck!!!

2 comments:

Christine Poole said...

good luck! Do you have a specific home for the new black dresser? I love taking old furniture and 'revitalizing' it. We have done lots of cheap furniture that was found or bought cheap(now that I'm thiking about it...at least 7 or 8 pieces)....and the project is almost as fun as the result : )

Tim said...

Good luck, have fun, and don't get high off of spray paint.

-Uncle Tim