Thursday, September 3, 2009

Me




I still need to loose 5lbs of baby weight.

I sleep with a teddy bear my hubby gave me our 2nd year of marriage. The bears name is "Bill."

I hate having toys all over my floor, but chose to ignore it (until bedtime) because I know my boys need the freedom to play & explore.

I like "wearing" my babies.

I am happiest in sweats & a big sweatshirt.

I worry too much about what other people think.

I love dark chocolate M&M's & have eaten (almost) an entire bag by myself this week.

I wish I had naturally curly hair.

I love to read.

I miss living near mountains.

I am trying to eat healthier & make wise food choices for my family.

I still can't believe I have twin boys.

I don't like garage sales, but I love the deals so I do it anyway.

I think the most beautiful sound is my boys laughing together.

I don't mind living in a small house.

I want a really good camera & Photoshop.

I regret that I have never hiked the Grand Canyon.

I dream of visiting Washington D.C. someday.

I think I have a great last name.

I love fall, but HATE winter.

I am a sinner, saved by grace alone. I have the privilege of serving THE ONE, TRUE GOD who I will worship forever one day in heaven.

3 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Ok....a few things...
5lbs?!? If I were as skinny as you, a) I'd eat more cheeseburgers, & b) I'd think about gaining 5lbs so that people wouldn't covet how good Iook post twin babys....
...ditto on the sweats...& ditto on the naturally curly hair.
Twin boys....we are so blessed, aren't we?!?! Nuf said. And I'm glad we have this in common, because it's been great getting to know you :)
Can't wait for heaven. Cannot wait.
Are you making an "about me" link for your blog with this post??

Clarinda said...

That was great. But what is the deal with us native Arizonans that don't do the Grand Canyon? I had never even seen the thing until I was 18 and still haven't hiked it at all.

IowaGal5 said...

I didn't know that you really don't like garage sales. Hmmmm...I guess, if I had buckets of money, I wouldn't do them either. But then again, for me, its the thrill of the hunt.
As for dream of visiting... I would like to to DC with my kids when they are old enough to appreciate it. I would love to tour Europe. Maybe a Reformation tour. I would have to brush up on some history first though.
Did you have a quiz or something to prompt your musings OR were these just random thoughts?