Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekly Wrap

Our Week...
Officiating multiple football games (Monday, Friday, and Saturday)
Friend's baby shower
Boys' doctor appointment
Football game for the boys & I. The first 1/2 at least. {grin}
Lots of toy pushing by Ben

Ate asparagus. And enjoyed it.
Ben drank milk. Out of a straw. Hurray!
Played at the mall's kids play area. Germ fest, but Joseph LOVED it!
Many trips down the stairs as the boys practiced their new skill
Ate meals off plates. The boys for the first time; Doug & I continue the habit. {grin}


Did 8 loads of laundry. 3 of which were stinky officiating uniforms.
Burned DVDS of our multiple videos of the boys
Discovered Joseph's love of accordion music
Continual slaying of many items in our home with a light saber


Many "I love yous" said by Mommy
One attempted "I love you" said by Joseph
Numerable books read
Trimming of a certain little boy's bangs
Sharing of everything {grin}


A few visits to the gym.
Coming home from the gym to find Benjamin & Daddy like this...


Multiple walks in beautiful weather
Visiting 2 different parks
Swinging!
Enjoying the beautiful temperatures (upper 70's) & sunny skies
Seeing ducks

A trip to the grocery store
2 pairs of cute camouflage pants purchased for $4
Cleaning (a little at least)
One large, yummy pot of chili made, partly eaten, and frozen for later
Multiple cuddles, snuggles, and kisses
How was your week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbi, your mother and I are sitting together on the "loveseat" enjoying your blog together. We so appreciate your efforts to keep everyone informed about your life with our grandsons. Our week was stresssssssful, but also blessed of God. We always have God's grace for every stress. If we were to be specific, our list would be as long as yours! We love and appreciate you. DAD