I have noticed in recent days that my baby spoons have drastically decreased in number. I just assumed they were in the toy wagon (yes we use a wagon for toy storage), or under the sofa, or someplace like that. I knew eventually, like everything else in this house, they would "show up."
Imagine my laughter when I learned not only where the spoons were, but also who is responsible for them being there.
The boys were "helping" me empty the dishwasher. Benjamin spotted a baby spoon & without hesitation grabbed it and crawled immediately over to the vent and jammed it through. It was very apparent that this had happened before and in his mind that was just where spoons were supposed to go!
Luck for me my camera was close and I captured the guilt on film!
2 comments:
That is just too funny. See things like this, boys will think of but girls generally wouldn't. :-)
I can't tell you how many times I've found one shoe or other item in the trash can when I opened it to throw something away. Who knows, how many things actually got taken out in the trash if I didn't notice it.
What fun!
How funny and adorable! You will continually find things in strange places. This morning Brooke said, "There is something wrong with my shoe." - Well, let's just say that Grant's missing green bouncy ball has been found!
Post a Comment