Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Hello Grandma" (Video)

Joseph has a new "skill." He holds his hand up to his ear & pretends it is a phone.

Last night we finally got all the cuteness on video. Sorry for the graininess and darkness of the video, but I though the grandmas in our life would enjoy the soundtrack! {grin}

In case you missed it (or need interpretation), he says "Grandma" right when I hold the phone up.

3 comments:

IowaGal5 said...

Keep these videos coming! I can't get enough! Watched it three times in a row and can't wait to show it to the kids when they get home! Your babies are turning into full-fledged walkers&talkers!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I distinctly heard "Hello Grandma!" He has lots to tell me, too. Looking forward to Friday! Grammie

Sarah Hensley said...

That is so cute!! Can't believe how well he said that!