Ben, you and your blanket make me laugh every time!!!!! You are so addicted and I LOVE it!!!!
Hilarious! What is he trying to eat?
Grammie LOVES it!!
I'm guessing it was about nap time? Precious!
Pastor Greg - He is just trying to get his thumb in his mouth will holding his blanket.{grin}Debbie - Yes, it is nap time. After taking the picture I took the blanket out of the laundry basket & took him to bed!
How about that! Grammie has an account! Thanks for the help, Debbi!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ben, you and your blanket make me laugh every time!!!!! You are so addicted and I LOVE it!!!!
Hilarious! What is he trying to eat?
Grammie LOVES it!!
I'm guessing it was about nap time? Precious!
Pastor Greg - He is just trying to get his thumb in his mouth will holding his blanket.{grin}
Debbie - Yes, it is nap time. After taking the picture I took the blanket out of the laundry basket & took him to bed!
How about that! Grammie has an account! Thanks for the help, Debbi!!!
Post a Comment