I pray for you. I pray when we are out on a walk, I pray when we are playing, I pray when I am feeding you, and I pray when you are sound asleep for the night.
What do I pray?
*I pray you will someday choose to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ & become a man after God's own heart.
*I pray that you will be filled with God's love. Love your brother, love your family, love your neighbors, and love the Lord. Demonstrate that love through your actions. (1 John 4:7)
*I pray you will be faithful. Faithful to God, faithful to the jobs you will have in your future, faithful to your future wife & family, faithful in your ministry & service to others. (Proverbs 20:6)
*I pray you will be full of self-control. Make good choices in your life. Don't loose your temper with others. Be willing to wait for God's blessing. Work hard. Study hard. Play hard. (Ephesians 4:31)
*I pray you will have a hunger for the things of God. Study His Word. Pray. Learn all you can about Him. (Matthew 5:6)
*I pray you will value the body God has given you. Exercise. Eat healthy. Use your body to serve others. (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
*I pray you will be able to identify your God-given gifts & talents, and that you will use them for God's glory. Work hard to develop your abilities. Study. Practice. (1 Peter 4:10)
*I pray that you will honor your parents & resist rebellion. (Proverbs 1:8-9)
*I pray you will find the perfect wife. One perfectly suited to be your helpmate. I pray she will be a woman after God's heart. I pray God will not allow separation between you. I pray that you will have lots of grand babies for Daddy & I {grin}. (Proverbs 18:22)
*I pray you will have wisdom & discernment in our godless culture. (Proverbs 2:10-12)
I LOVE YOU! I will continue praying for you until God takes me to heaven.


No comments:
Post a Comment