Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Baby Horse & Some Comparisons

This is my horse. It was given to me as a baby, and my mom says I played with it all the time. Today for fun I put the boys on it.
This post has a two-fold purpose. First of all I want to share my horse & re-create some historic photos. Secondly, all of you can compare pictures of Doug & I at one year with pictures of the boys.

.Me.

.Joseph.

.Benjamin.
.Doug.

So what do you all think? Leave me a comment to give your opinion. Do Benjamin & Joseph resemble Doug or me? Or one of both?!?! {grin}

6 comments:

Sarah Hensley said...

Oooh this is hard! I think we need more of you and Doug's baby pics! But from the ones you posted, *to me*, Joseph looks a lot like you, and so does Benjamin except for his eyes, but they don't look like Doug's eyes either. I hope that makes sense.
What do your parents think?

Debbie Myers said...

I was actually going to make a comment about this a while back! I was thinking about who looked more like a Carter or a Rose. In my opinion Joseph resembles you and Benjamin resembles Doug. Sweet pictures of you all!

IowaGal5 said...

I'm stumped now. I always thought Ben looked like Doug and Joe like you. But I am with Sarah. I need more Baby Debbi pics! Doug had such curly hair and definitely BROWN eyes. So...my conclusion for the moment is: they look like Ben and Joe - perfect!

Homegrown Tribe said...

so cute! I love that horse. I forget names now but the first baby looks like you and the 2nd like your husband.

Are your boys fraternal...

britt

Anonymous said...

Finally signed up.

Debbi said...

Hi Debbi, actually, I think you and Doug look the most alike!!! LOL No, really, in my humble opinion, Joseph looks more like you, yet, Benjamin sure looks a lot like you in this picture. But, (and there always is a but..) they both have a lot of Doug-like features also. AND, I think Benjamin looks like your Dad and Joseph looks a lot like your Uncle Mike, so there you go, I think they look the most like themselves, which is very close to perfect, right??? Love, Gramma (Great Grandma)