I think they look like two escaped Cons from prison in the first picture! Their stripy outfits make them look like jail-breakers from the back! Darling. I want to chew on baby cheeks!
More & more accomplishments! Joseph looks so proud of himself as leader but is concerned that brother is coming right behind. That's our little sweeties! Grammie
5 comments:
I think they look like two escaped Cons from prison in the first picture! Their stripy outfits make them look like jail-breakers from the back! Darling. I want to chew on baby cheeks!
More & more accomplishments! Joseph looks so proud of himself as leader but is concerned that brother is coming right behind. That's our little sweeties!
Grammie
Keep in mind that Ben was actually the 1st one to climb the entire staircase unassisted (he beat his brother by one day) - Dad
Oh boy! Once they start, you can't stop them :)
They are SO cute!!!
I go to the Amazon for a few weeks and they got huge. I can't wait to see them in August.
-Uncle Tim
Post a Comment