I just LOVE good garage sale finds!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
A Favorite Find
I few weeks ago I picked up this Fisher Price House at a garage sale for $15. I brought it home, washed it up, and gave it to the boys. They LOVED it! It has become a favorite. It has lots of parts that open and close & it "talks" and "sings songs" depending on what part you manipulate.
They love to open & shut & open & shut this little window. It is also a fun way to play peek-a-boo.
The door is the perfect size for crawling through & then turning around & crawling back.
The mail box is also fun to open & shut.
The noises get to be quite crazy since the boys don't take turns with the parts they are manipulating. You might hear 2 bars of The ABC Song, interrupted by a woman's voice saying "open, close," interrupted by a doorbell. Thankfully, I have the option of turning the volume to quiet or completely off!
.JPG)
I just LOVE good garage sale finds!
I just LOVE good garage sale finds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah for garage sales!!! Did you know that copper creeks big one is this Saturday? I am sad to miss it. Also...I was happy for you that this particular toy has a 'silent' feature as well. : ) Looks like a lot of fun!
Great pictures! I was just trying to describe this toy to Gma J. Wish I had a laptop so I could show her! Grammie
LOVE IT! How fun! Thanks for taking pix of this so I can see it too. there is something about the rush of a great garage sale find. I got up and raced out the door to one that started this morning (yeah - wednesday, weird). Anyway, it said "12 families - sports equipt, video games...". I thought it sounded like a good one for my boys.....complete bust and waste of time. Overpriced and nothing I needed. I was hoping to find baseball cleats for next year - zippo! So, sometimes you hit it, sometimes ya don't.
Post a Comment