Recently I purchased a soccer ball (not real... a much softer version), and the boys LOVE it. One of their favorite games is to sit with me on the floor and roll the ball back and forth.
.JPG)
.JPG)
I also tried to give them a baby doll. It was poked in the eye & banged on the floor to make a fun noise.
I am beginning to get a tiny
glimpse of what it means to be a mommy of BOYS.
2 comments:
I love the tongues out and the drool down their fronts! How cute! And yes, you are definitely experiencing life as a mommy of boys! I remember Bradley constantly dribbling, bouncing, tossing, or throwing some kind of ball around the house- ALWAYS!
oh yes... BOYS! you're going to have a blast!
I can not wait to see how the girls are different from the way the boys have been... should be fun!
britt
Post a Comment