We hope you all had a blessed Easter!
We enjoyed a wonderful day with Doug's parents & Grandma Jennings. We drove to their home on Saturday, attended church together on Sunday, and Great Grandma Jennings was able to join us for a delicious dinner.
The boys enjoyed all the attention! They got their first Easter basket complete with new blankets & bath toys. Right now they are playing with/fighting over the basket as I type.
We attempted to get some "spring" pictures. It was a challenge as it was 50 degrees & windy. We set the boys in the grass with eggs (they like the grass more than the eggs!) and took several pictures in just a few minutes.
Here are a couple I like...
Just for fun. This is me last Easter 17 weeks pregnant. I was just starting to look "pregnant" instead of fat. And yes...it is the same dress!

2 comments:
I looked through all the Easter pics on the Walgreens account - you sure took a lot of photos yesterday!!!!!!!! But you have some nice ones to show for it. The one with G&G on the piano bench turned out very nice.
The only thing I regret about yesterday is not being WITH all of you. I really miss our extended family on holidays like this. Everyone around us seems to have family to go to and a big Easter dinner. Large families were gathered in the restaurant yesterday. Makes my heart ache.
Love and MIsses,
Dawn
The pictures of the boys are adorable! They didn't look cold at all.
oh and BTW- you look great in that dress, pregnant or not.
Post a Comment