(Update - After posting this I had an idea. Wouldn't it be fun to see what captions you all would give these pictures. So, are you game?!?!?! Post a comment and tell me what your creative caption would be.)
A note from me...My Grandma chooses to communicate with me by email regarding my posts. I hope she doesn't mind but I wanted to share her captions...
#1 "Just smile and look cute or she'll keep us here all day." #2 "No kidding, you should have seen the one that got away." #3 "Gimme that hat, it looks better on me."
3 comments:
Pic #1: Beach or Pool? You Choose.
Pic #2: Do I Know You from Somewhere?
Pic #3: Get You Swim Buddy!
oh my... they are WAY too cute! love it!!!!!
Britt
A note from me...My Grandma chooses to communicate with me by email regarding my posts. I hope she doesn't mind but I wanted to share her captions...
#1 "Just smile and look cute or she'll keep us here all day."
#2 "No kidding, you should have seen the one that got away."
#3 "Gimme that hat, it looks better on me."
Thanks Grandma!
Post a Comment