Friday, January 16, 2009

Sick

Ever had one of "those" days? The boys are officially sick. I have had a cold for the past week and the boys have picked it up. They are both very stuffy/congested and having a difficult time sleeping/eating/etc. I was up 5+ times with Joseph last night.
If you are a follower of my blog and have a minute could you PRAY for me today. Pray that I have the strength and patience to meet my boys needs. Pray that this sickness will pass quickly. Two sick babies is very stretching. I am physically unable to hold them both for very long periods of time which makes it hard to comfort them and help them sleep.
Thank you!

1 comment:

IowaGal5 said...

So sorry you all are sick. Caring for sick infants while you are sick should be considered a form of torture! Their demands increase, their sleep decreases, while your stamina melts through the floor! I have prayed for you several times over the weekend.
I just wanted to ask if the GORGEOUS photo at the top of the page is on your Walgreens albums. I want a copy for my purse. It is my new favorite. LOVE IT!
Auntie Dawn