Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bits of This & That / Weekly Wrap

Things are looking better around here. We had a rough few days with myself and both boys sick. For 4 nights I was up about every hour with one or the other of the boys, but last night they slept from 8-4 and then from 4-7:30 so obviously we are all doing better now. Unfortunately, Doug is now struggling.

I am trying a new "hobby." Baby food making! I got a book called "Super Baby Food" and I am planning to try making all the boys food. It is healthier for them and will save a TON of money! Last night I did a batch of sweet potatoes and this morning the boys had their first taste. The LOVED it!

I have included this picture to show all of you what my living room typically looks like from our stairs. Definitely not a picture from Martha Stewart Magazine! I thinks it's better!!! Babies are the best "accessory" there is! Both boys are rolling all over now. Pretty soon they will not be staying on that blanket. Doug & I are beginning the process of "baby proofing" our home! Any suggestions from you experienced parents would be welcome.

My Grandpa & Grandma Carter were able to stop by and see us on Saturday. It was so great to see them interacting with their Great Grandsons! The boys of course turned on the charm and showed off all their "skills."


That is all for now!

No comments: