Thursday, November 13, 2008

He figured it out!!!

Joseph has just learned that he can control his hands and grasp objects! Last night he was playing under his play mat (his favorite toy) and he started grabbing at the monkeys ear. After doing it once he laid there for 45 minutes doing it over and over and over again. Since then he has been reaching out and grabbing everything!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Deborah! Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you...I REALLY appreciate you sweet and thoughtful comment on my blog! And THANK YOU for praying for me! I have felt really covered in prayer right now. Things are going really well. I mean, I get BORED a lot, but I have a lot of peace and my son has been really great through all of this. I only have 3 more days 'til I hit 36 weeks...obviously I'd like to keep him in there longer, but its all up to the Lord!

Your boys are SO STINKIN' ADORABLE. What a blessing to have twins! I'm sure its a lot of work, but I be you're having a BLAST!

Kate said...

Ok, I've just left you like 400 comments on various posts. I'm feeling chatty tonight!