Benjamin has decided this week his favorite thing to do is swing, while holding (or is that hoarding) 2 lovies and sometimes sucking his pacifier. He will spend 45 minutes at a time enjoying this activity.
Joseph laughed this week! An honest to goodness laugh. I feel in love with him all over again!!!!
I got my hair cut on Thursday. Doug watched the boys and I had THREE ENTER HOURS TO MYSELF. It was heavenly!
Doug's Mom and Dad came up for the day on Saturday to help us out with some things. We are always grateful for what they do. Dad took care of Doug's car and fixed our doors so the wind doesn't blow through the cracks, and Mom did all my ironing (Yeh).
The weather has turned cold. I am very sad about this, but thankfully the boys will both have car seat covers soon and that will make it much easier for mommy to go places. This is definitely necessary as I need to start thinking about Christmas shoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment