Thank you Ben and Joseph. Mrs. Long LOVED both your videos. We have long enjoyed The Little Engine That Could, but sadly (I guess) Star Wars was not part of our alphabet education! Very smart 3 years olds! Good, good mommy and daddy. Love,
Rylan's favorite part is how 'W' is for Chubaka (which I have no idea how to spell). He sure knows more letters than many three year olds, and way more Star Wars characters than this 32 year old!
6 comments:
"You're sure welcome!" What good manners, Joseph!!!!!
oh my goodness...that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I need to get that book for my sister's twins...so cute! where did you get it?
Thank you Ben and Joseph. Mrs. Long LOVED both your videos. We have long enjoyed The Little Engine That Could, but sadly (I guess) Star Wars was not part of our alphabet education! Very smart 3 years olds! Good, good mommy and daddy.
Love,
love, love, love these videos...precious memories to be cherished. Thanks for sharing with those of us who aren't 'family' too. : )
Rylan's favorite part is how 'W' is for Chubaka (which I have no idea how to spell). He sure knows more letters than many three year olds, and way more Star Wars characters than this 32 year old!
Way to go Joseph and Ben!
FYI - the book was at the public library, but it can also be purchased at Amazon.com
Hope that helps!
Post a Comment