Joseph to Mommy, "Mommy, are you a robot?"
Mommy to Joseph, "No Honey, I am a person. A human."
Joseph, "Noooooooo!!!! You are not a person. You are a mommy!"
{big grin}
You keep me laughing my (insist on wearing Christmas pajamas in June because they are RED which is the best color ever!) son. Love you!
3 comments:
So cute. Love those little men. Love them! Thanks for being part of our lives! :) (And, yes, Titus has red Thomas Christmas jammies that are so soft and comfy, they get worn all year round.) --Jess
my boys are still wearing their Christmas pj's in June, too. Their bedroom is in the basement and it gets pretty cold down there when the air conditioning is on.
Your boys are so funny. Enjoy this age. I always thought it was one of the most fun. They're just so hilarious.
Cute :o)
Kendra insists (almost to the point of tears) on wearing her Footie pj's every night. Then when I check on her before bed she has her quilt pulled up over her head. Hot? Yes, very.
Post a Comment