* * * * *
Cough, cough, cough, wheeze & repeat.
All day & all night.
Joseph is really having a tough time of it right now.
The doctor hasn't said "asthma" yet, but. . .
We are going in to see our favorite pediatrician today.
I told Joseph at 7:00 that we are going.
He said "Dr. H is going to see Benjamin."
I said, "No, today he is seeing Joseph."
Joseph, "No, Benjamin!"
Mommy, "No, sweety, today it's you."
Quivery lip & total melt down! {sad face}
It is going to be a LONG 2 hours until our appointment!!!
UPDATE: Well after all those tears this morning, Joseph was so brave at the office. Hardly any crying, although he did cuddle close to me. I told him I was "so very proud of him."
Because I know the grandma(s) will wonder, he was diagnosed with allergies/cold? leading to a sinus infection and "reactive airways" (whatever that means?). A trip to the pharmacy and we are home with: Claritin, an antibiotic, and steroids. Hope these do the trick!
Joseph with his Daddy, much happier than he is at this moment!
2 comments:
Aw, poor kid. May his appointment be filled with many sweet nurses and no needles and possibly a lollipop or two. :)
Poor boy. Hope he gets to feeling better and that its not asthma... We do need to get together, the 22nd is free for me :o)
Post a Comment