Friday, April 1, 2011

It Continues. . .


Dear Germs, would you please go away and leave my family alone for a bit.


Benjamin is up and running (literally) again with only a sniffy nose, but poor Joseph is now down with the high fever Benjamin had last week.

There are so many kiddos suffering with sickness right now.  Facebook is filled with reports from mamas dealing with strep, stomach flu, ear infections, runny noses, coughs, and high fevers.

We are in the runny nose, cough, and high fever category.

As I cuddle my little ones at all hours of the day & night, I am trying to remember to pray for all the other mamas out there who are doing the same thing.   

Spring, please come soon!





1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope your sweet boys feel better soon :o( My youngest has dealt with congestion issues most of her young life. She was free of it for about two weeks and woke up last night all plugged up again. I agree SPRING COME SOON!