It's about 5:00 and many of you are probably doing the same thing I am,
Making dinner,
With the help of little ones {grin}.
Tonight we are having chili.
(Again, we had it last night too!)
There is so much going on in the world right now.
Japan. Earthquakes. Tsunami. Nuclear concerns. Iraq. Afghanistan. Egypt. Libya.
I read this today & it blessed me, so I thought I would share it. How wonderful it is to know my Almighty, All Powerful, and Loving God is in control & does act on behalf of his people.
Oh, that You would rend the heavens and come down,
that the mountains would tremble before You!
As when fire sets twigs ablaze
and causes water to boil,
come down to make Your name known to Your enemies
and cause the nations to quake before You!
For when You did awesome things that we did not expect,
You came down, and the mountains tremble before You.
Since ancient times no one has heard,
no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God beside You,
who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him.
You come to the help of those who gladly do right,
who remember Your ways.
Isaiah 64:1-5
No comments:
Post a Comment