Today my husband turned 32. It is so crazy to think that I have been with him for more than a 1/3 of his birthdays. {grin}
We all are down with a nasty cold tonight, but we took a few minutes before bedtime to celebrate together.
The boys were excited to give Daddy the presents we got him. I took the boys shopping for "Daddy's birthday gifts" and I really wasn't sure they would be able to keep a secret. They did, but I don't think it was an exercise of the will that caused them to not tell. Rather, their very short attention spans were distracted by other things when Daddy got home.
What did we get for him? A Green Bay Packers t-shirt, a Star Wars t-shirt, and a book full of war maps. That grouping of gifts will give you a lot of insight into who Doug is. {grin}
Benjamin & Joseph were a big part of the paper tearing, some of which happened a bit prematurely.
Daddy's "cake" needed a candle & all 3 boys took a turn blowing it out.
Happy Birthday Doug!
You are an amazing Daddy & Husband. We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment